NNU

Friday 24 February 2017

Man gets shot at after going to complain about salary

Man gets shot at after going to complain about salary

A South African man identified as Thamsanqa Mbelu, was left running for his life after he had gone to confront his boss over a 'deduction' on his salary.
Horror! Man Walks Into His Boss' Office to Complain About His Salary But What Happens Next is Unbelievable
Thamsanqa Mbelu was harassed with a gun when he went to complain about his salary
Thamsanqa had reportedly gone to his boss's office to find out why a certain amount was deducted from his salary, he was surprised at what he saw in the office.
Thamsanqa had received an alert that his salary which was paid on that day (a friday) had R400 missing from it. He had gone to demand an explanation from his boss, he was surprised when the man pulled out a gun and started shooting at him.
60-year-old Thamsanqa who worked as a truck driver at the Durban based company, said:
I confronted my boss about this but he got angry and pulled out a gun. He then started shooting at me and I took cover."
He said he had been injured while loading one of the trucks and despite the fact that he told his boss about his injuries and he demanded a doctor's report, he never expected him to remove money from his salary.
I told my boss and he told me to go and see a doctor. When I came back the following day he demanded a doctor’s certificate, which I didn’t haveBut I promised to get it on Saturday. I thought he understood but later I saw that my salary was short.
When contacted, Thamsanqa's boss said:
Sorry, I won’t comment further on this matter as it is in the hands of the police.
Confirming the incident, the KZN police spokeswoman identified as Captain Nqobile Gwala, said:
A 60-year-old man was almost shot by a known suspect. The victim managed to flee. No one has been arrested at the moment.
Related Stories

No comments:

JIVOCAHT is here!! visite the link below and get access to wonderful features

JIVOCAHT is here!! visite the link below and get access to wonderful features https://www.jivochat.com/?partner_id=11789&lang=en&...